Through the groundbreaking use of integrative evidence-based therapies Our Veterans Rehab helps develop individualized treatment plans to meet Veterans needs.
Individualized Treatment Plans
A Treatment Plan Created Just For You
When it comes to creating a personalized treatment plan, Our Veterans Rehab offer a variety of specialized treatment programs. Our Residential Mental Health Treatment Centers focus attention on Veterans and their mental, physical and spiritual health to reach a point of overall well-being. Our extensive range of specialized treatment programs is what makes Veterans Care Resorts the best choices for your recovery goals. Our extended care facility offers structured treatment plans that include methods to treat dual diagnosis patients dealing with a mental illness. When you come into our Rehab with an existing diagnosis you can be sure that you will receive the best quality treatment.
At Veterans Care Resorts, our services help you find strengths so that you can develop positive self-image and the skills to improve your life. Veterans will receive a mental health evaluation to determine any possible mental illness if they have not already been diagnosed. We work with other facilities and treatment professionals to provide the most exceptional care for every Veteran. Take a look at treatment plan examples below.
Sample Treatment Plans from our Veterans Rehab
Goal: Client will resolve the emotional effects of the past trauma and and terminate negative impact on current behaviors
- will verbalize an accurate understanding of PTSD and it develops
- will share experiences, fears and feelings with other trauma victims
- will learn and implement calming and coping strategies to manage challenging situations related to trauma.
- will identify, challenge and replace biased, fearful self-talk with reality based, positive self talk
Goal: Client will increase their understanding of what creates anxious and/or depressed feelings and emotional dysregulation.
- will dispute and correct irrational thinking patterns.
- will improve and develop coping skills when dealing with depressed and anxious thoughts.
- will increase understanding of the relationship between underlying vulnerabilities, triggers, and anxious and/or depressed thoughts.
Goal: Client will learn skills and behaviors to overcome codependency and establish interpersonal effectiveness
- will outline a detailed log of codependent behaviors and how they effect the ability to have interpersonal relationships.
- will verbalize 5 reasons why it is essential to work on a daily program of recovery from codependency
- will learn and implement boundaries to foster self-esteem and appropriate relationships
Goal: Client will reduce the risk for relapse and resistance to treatment in order to maintain recovery free of substance abuse
- will identify dysfunctional thinking that includes every instance associated with treatment resistance and the thoughts that trigger those feelings
- will identify and replace thoughts and beliefs that support treatment resistance and poor self-image.
- will complete a relapse time line in order to identify correlations in relapse history and develop coping skills for correlating triggers.
Call Today to Learn More About Individualized Treatment Plans
If you or a loved one is struggling, Warriors and First Responders Resorts, can help. You can enroll into one of our specialized treatment programs yourself or refer someone. Our Veterans Rehab admissions staff is available to answer any questions and help to guide you through the process. Admissions staff members are there to arrange admissions, facilitate transportation, evaluate, and assist with insurance verification.
Once a Veteran enters our Rehab and completes their mental health evaluations, they will be given a daily schedule. It is important to adhere to all the rules and do their best to complete all the work laid out for them in their individualized treatment plan. When Veterans work hard on their recovery and want to improve their situation, they will experience the healing process. Those that enroll in our program have the opportunity to change and begin the journey to sobriety.